Monday, April 27, 2009

Dental plans???

I have anthem medical insurance through my employer. Does anyone know if anthem has dental insurance and how much in generally cost per month? If not anthem, does anyone know of any good individual plans?

Dental plans???
Here is a site where you can view a host of dental plan providers listed by region.





http://www.consumersadvantagedentalcare....
Reply:Yes, my family and I pay $19.95 per month for our Dental plan. For an individual it costs $11.95 per month. They have really saved us money. They offer Free prescription card, Free Vision and free Chiropractic care with the dental plan.





I'd recommend checking the site out below. They save u up to 80% on your dental work and they also save money on cosmetic work.





Wish u the best of luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net