Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone know of a New York dental plan that covers all ceramic crowns?

I'm trying to find a New York dental plan that covers all-ceramic dental crowns. Note that I am not looking for dental insurance, but for an individual dental plan.





Looking thru various dental plans, I have seen that porcelain crowns with a metal base are covered, but I just can't seem to find a plan that covers all-ceramic.





Is this because all-ceramic crowns are considered cosmetic?





And, to be specific, when I say "cover," of course I mean "discount" because this is what dental plans offer.





Many thanks for your help!

Does anyone know of a New York dental plan that covers all ceramic crowns?
Have you tried Northeast Dental Plan? It is a disount plan not an insurance plan. Sometimes insurance companies will downcode from all porc. crown to porcelain fused to metal or all metal crown. This is called an alternative benefit provision.
Reply:Yes, but it will depend on your area and hopefully this plan will get you a major discount, I'm in cleveland and it worked insane for me. It's called DentaCard, brand new, only $49 for 12 months. Http://www.dentacard.com ...you just take this membership card to a participating dentist and hopefully you'll save big time (and it's sooo cheap!). Right on the website you can even search for dentists in your area by using your zip code, check it out, let me know if you have any questions.

web hosting plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net