Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the best dental plan for large companies?

I work for a company that manufacutres dental products but my employer doesn't offer dental insurance for my family only employees. Employees have free exams %26amp; cleanings but have to pay 50% of any work done. My husband is in pain %26amp; my daughter needs cleanings. I want to approach my boss about looking into a plan for the company but I'm trying to do research on plans before I do so.





When I started 10 yrs ago there was 10 of us. Now we are close to 70. I think it's time to offer dental %26amp; vision.

What is the best dental plan for large companies?
I'd would check either Metlife PPO or Delta Dental DPO or Premier; they're both good companies. Even Aflac which is a supplemental dental coverage.Remember that some policies have waiting periods and you have to wait for major work most of the time. Check with your dentist most of them have payment plans (Carecredit or CapitalOne) they offer one year free interest and very low monthly payments. Good Luck.
Reply:Hi, I work for AmeriplanUSA and we have a plan that might work perfect for you! You can sign up yourself and your family for just 19.95 a month or you can sign up through your employer (if he agrees to carry the policy). You can also have the monthly fee waived if your employer would be willing to pay the monthly cost himself. Most employers love our plan because it's inexpensive for them and it resolves their workers needs. And since it's a group signing up I will wave the one time fee of $25 per person.





With Ameriplan you can also opt to upgrade to a medical plan. That would be decided by each person individually and not by the group as a whole. So not everyone has to pay for something they don't need or want.





I Think this would be great for you and would solve all your problems since our basic plan includes Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Prescription.





Here is the Website for what we offer http://MyBenefitsPlus.com/HelpSAVE





If you have any questions email me at TRandel@ameriplan.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net