Monday, November 16, 2009

I am looking for a good health and dental insurance plan can n e one help?

i am needing to get a good but cheap healthcare plan but more than n e thing i need a better dental plan for my daughter. she is five and she is missing two of her teeth wich the dentist says will never come in and she has already been told that as soon as she looses all of her baby teeth she will have to have braces and then dental implants where the two teeth are missing. so we need some really good insurance because this is going to cost me a fortune if not.

I am looking for a good health and dental insurance plan can n e one help?
I sympathise with your daughter's situation. The best dental plan


for implants and braces is eHealthPlus. You will save


between 25%-60%. Check it out. Make sure you have


dentists near by that participate.
Reply:I have never heard of a dental plan covering implants or orthodontist work. I would call and talk to an Orthodontist and see what payment plans they have available. Most will work out payments over time..as braces, retainers etc..would be a process and not an overnight procedure.

web hosting plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net