Monday, November 16, 2009

Has anyone ever used the dental discount program called Patriot Plan and is it legit?

I'm trying to find an affordable dental plan and while browsing on the internet I saw that they only charge $99.00 per year. I found my dentist in the directory along with discounted rates but I just want to make sure this is not some sort of scam. Would like to hear someones experience on actually going to the dentist and not having bogus additional fees other than what was shown on the Patriot Plan site.

Has anyone ever used the dental discount program called Patriot Plan and is it legit?
Hi call 1-800-929-8344 Ref # 246314 they even cover cosmetics and all procedures for your teeth.their plan is really good and you dont need to wait to get approved and any pre-existing condition is acceptable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net