Monday, May 17, 2010

Dental plan that accept "out of network" dentists?

I love my dentist, but it is costing me a fortune .... I am looking for an individual (or company minimum 3 employees, I don't have 10) plan that accepts out of network dentists.





Any idea?


Thanks.

Dental plan that accept "out of network" dentists?
To my knowledge, there is no such thing as insurances that accept out of network dentists only. Each provider that I worked with in the past has to submit paperwork or pays their way into a the plan in order to be covered through them. I am assuming it is the same for dental providers What you can do is contact your insurance if you have any and see what can be done as far as trying to get your dentist into their plan. If you do not have insurance, call around to see if some plans cover your dentist. If not, you are either going to have to find another dentist or go with an insurance company and go with their dentists. Either way, try to get some form of insurance and go with their providers cause it will save you lots of money in the long run.
Reply:No I don't know of dental insurance that accepts "out of network" dentists. However, have you ever thought of trying a dental discount plan, I have one and it's really affordable and the savings are great! It's so easy to use, and they have thousands of providers nationwide, it may be good for you and your employees....





http://wehavebenefits.com

web hosting plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net