Monday, May 17, 2010

Best dental insurance in Central California?

Anyone know of a good individual dental plan for someone in Central CA?





Looking for one good prices on dental procedures (implants, root canals, fillings) good yearly rate..





Thanks

Best dental insurance in Central California?
I live in central Ca myself and signed up for dental benefits with the company below. Its not insurance. It cost me $19.95 for my entire family and they saves us up to 80% on our dental work.





You also get free vision, free prescription and free chiropractic care with your dental.





I broke a tooth a few weeks ago and it saved me a lot of money. I would look into them. There are no waiting periods of paper work to feel out...thats one thing I liked about them.





Good luck to you
Reply:Although it doesn't tell you which plan is best in California, DentalPlans.com lets you compare 30 or more discount dental plans against each other in terms of how much they cost, what kind of discounts they offer, how many dental providers they have in your area, etc.





Use the following link (http://www.discountdental4u.net/dp.htm) to save an extra 10% on the cost of any plan you decide to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net