Monday, May 17, 2010

Tooth decay/affordable dental?

Hi, I don't have dental insurance right now. I was dropped out of college from my plan under my parents. I had a chipped tooth that was filled in years ago but about a month ago the filling fell out and the hole seemed to get bigger. Never hurt till last night and hurts all the time now. I need to get it checked out and filled in again. Anyone know where I can get a good affordable dental plan or at least some type of discount. I don't know if I can afford all the work.???

Tooth decay/affordable dental?
Well you will know if you can afford all the work after you


get yourself a checkup with the dentist. Become a member


of eHealthPlus and you will even save money on your


first visit.
Reply:My dentist allowed my to prepay for half the work I needed done and then she did the work after which, I pay the agreed upon amount of $50.00 a month until the bill is paid.

clogs

1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants to get unique place in the IT industries for that you need to upgrade your skills, your blog helps me improvise my skill set to get good career, keep sharing your thoughts with us.dental clinic near me

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net