Saturday, May 15, 2010

Illinios veteran needing a dental plan?

I need to go to a dentist to get some work done but dont have the money to pay for it...how much would your average dental visit cost? (ballpark guess) I am looking at a couple of cavities that need fillings

Illinios veteran needing a dental plan?
You indicate you are veteran, you should be able to go to any military base Dental for sick call and get them taken care of, that's the cheapest means.


I am not sure what it costs in your area. It also depends what teeth need fixing molar, etc. Molars usually cost a little more, I am guessing maybe $70 per tooth. Just go by and ask if you have one near by.


I forgot I believe there are some Dental College in the Chicago area where you can also get some reasonable price dental care. Look in the Yellow pages.
Reply:You need to get a job that has a good dental plan.

art

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net