Friday, May 21, 2010

I want a dental plan for me and my wfie, where could i get one?

I want a dental plan for me and my wfie, where could i get one?
Aflac is real good.
Reply:With the condition of insurance companies and outrageous insurance premiums, you are much better off just paying as you go.

My suggestion would be to set up a dental/medical savings account, contribute to it what you would be paying for insurance, maybe a little more. Then pay cash when you go see your dentist. Many dentists offices give you a discount if you pay in full at the time of service because it saves them money not having to send you bills. Many doctors offices will do this too for patient-pay. The hard part is not spending that money for other things because it will add up, but it is your insurance policy and the money belongs to you.
Reply:Get your full dental work and jaw surgery in India.Dental Surgery is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges cosmetic/dental surgery for foreigners in India.They are called Health care %26amp; Tours India.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.

They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible. i personally believe that your surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star .


No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net