Friday, May 21, 2010

Does route canal work get covered by restorative dental work on a dental plan?

It should, if not then it not worth having that company.





I would encourage you to visit this website.


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I signed up with them online over 3 years ago. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics and dentures in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful that I found them. Check to see if they are in your area.


Good Luck. Hope this helps

Does route canal work get covered by restorative dental work on a dental plan?
Check your dental plan to see when root canal work is covered. Each plan is different. Or, have your dentist check with the insurance company before doing the work.
Reply:It depends on your dental plan. You need to find out specifically what level of pay "Endodontic" procedures are paid on. Sometimes it's considered restorative, sometime's it's considered major. The worst thing that you can do is have your dental office pre-determine the procedure as it unnecessarily delays treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net