Friday, May 21, 2010

Any suggestions on a dental plan or individual health insurance pIan?

I live in Texas, I'm 26, homemaker. I need to see the dentist desperately and after calling around, I realize it's going to get pretty expensive. I would also like to see an orthodontist %26amp; any other "general" benefits that I could get, I would definitely use. Any suggestions? I'm in pain!

Any suggestions on a dental plan or individual health insurance pIan?
A good dental plan will provide you with more benefits than dental insurance and usually covers more procedures. I found my dental plan at Dentalplans.com and I'm very happy with it. All you have to do is type in your zip code to find a participating dentist in your area. Plans start at about $79.95 but you can save hundreds of dollars a year (or more depending on how much work you need done). There's a review at http://www.dentalplansreview.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net