Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is anyone part of Aetna Access Dental plan?

It's an alternative to dental insurance. For an annual fee, you get discounted dental services.

Is anyone part of Aetna Access Dental plan?
I at one time had Aetna, but then changed when I found a better discounted coverage.


I would encourage you to visit this website.


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I signed up with them online over 3 years ago. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics, cosmetic surgery and dentures in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful that I found them. Check to see if they are in your area.


Good Luck. Hope this helps
Reply:i used to bill Aetna dental insurance, and they are pretty good at paying a good portion of procedures. So i would definately get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net