Saturday, May 15, 2010

Anyone know of an affordable Dental Plan that covers dentures without waiting 3 years?

I have a friend that is in dire need of "new teeth" but cannot afford them. I am trying to find out if there are any programs/ plans, anything that could help her out. She is what is described as the "working poor". As she says, is she were on welfare, she could walk into a denturists office and it would be covered, but because she does work, she can't get a break. Any ideas, info?

Anyone know of an affordable Dental Plan that covers dentures without waiting 3 years?
Check out this website.


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I signed up with them online over 2 years ago for all my dentistry work. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics and dentures in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful.


Good Luck. Hope this helps
Reply:See my website:





mybenefitsplus.com/broseberry





This is not an insurance but an affordable disount program that can help save a lot on dental services.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net