Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental Plans for college students?

I'm looking for a dental plan for college students. I'm on Medicare and Medicaid but they don't cover dental. I also am on a very limited income and need something I can afford. Any help is appreciated. I live in Louisiana

Dental Plans for college students?
Actually, Medicaid does cover dentist appointments. If I were you, I would contact your local Medicaid office and asked for a list of dentists in your area that accepts Medicaid.





If, however from you still want a low-cost dental plan, I would recommend the one known as "Aetna Dental Access" which can be purchased on a month-to-month basis for as little as $8 per month. You can find such a plan by going to the following http://www.dentachoice.com/kkchoice).
Reply:I have a great suggestion for you!! My family and my grandmother use the company below. My grandma is on Medicare and signed up and than we did.





Dental benefits only cost $11.95 per month for an individual or $19.95 per house hold. The people in your house do NOT have to be related..they just have to live with you.





You get Free Vision, Free Prescription and Free Chiropractic care with your dental benefits. The dental benefits saves you up to 80% on your dental needs.





Good luck to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net