Saturday, May 15, 2010

Should i purchase a dental discount plan?

I know, people said that the dentist on the provider list are on their for a reason. But i have done a lot of research, using a very respected recommendations of doctors and dentist (printed in Phoenix Magazine http://www.phoenixmag.com/top_dentist_05...





A few of the dental discount plans include some of these very respected dentist. Should i go ahead and purchase one of the plans that include one of these dentist?

Should i purchase a dental discount plan?
I purchased one for dental and eye care, and the discounts are good. But where I live in rural U.S. I had to drive an hour and a half to the nearest dental provider. If one on the list is near you, good. Beware also, many on the list 'were no longer in service' according to the phone company. A couple I called for appoinments said they should not be on the list, they do not accept the discount service. I figure what I saved at the dentist was spent on gas, for me.
Reply:Yes you should, because dental expenses can become crazy high, a good one is at http://www.discount-dental-plans.us

dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net