Saturday, May 15, 2010

Advice on UK Dental Cover?

I need to get some dental cover for myself and my daughter. Any advice on any companys would be really appreciated. I have no idea where to start looking. All the plans I have seen are so different and difficult to compare.





I probably need a filling done, but my daughter only needs the regular check ups. Because there are no NHS dentists in my area at the moment, we really need some kind of dental plan before we register with a dentist.

Advice on UK Dental Cover?
Have you looked at the HSA, they give a wide range of health benefits for a reasonable outlay, and your daughter is automatically covered on your policy. I believe there are qualifying periods for some conditions/treatment but cannot tell you what they are.


I have included the link to their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net